. . . back of the net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPL Sponsorship

2 posters

Go down

SPL Sponsorship Empty SPL Sponsorship

Post  Floater Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm

As some of you know - I run a predictor for the Champions League at work. At the start of each tournament, the predictors have to select a team they think will win it overall. If this team wins it, they get bonus points. These points are on a sliding scale based on odds at the start by Paddy Power. If a predictor selected Barcelona, and they were the eventual winners, they would be in line to collect the lowest amount of bonus points because they are the favourites. Similarly, if celtic had managed to win it overall, the predictor would have scored more points due to their odds being higher.

Bearing this in mind, I unofficially decided to that Paddy Power were the sponsors. So we take part in the Paddy Power (Unofficial) Champions League Predictascore to give it its official title.

Well, I decided to email Paddy Power yesterday to see if they would officially endorse my tournament. They emailed be back saying 'Yes' They would be happy to. They are also going to send me out 'Paddy Power Lucky Pants' to give to the winner for a prize! laughing my arse off

Now we are the Paddy Power Champions League Predictascore. It is all official.

Because of this success, I think I should offer my services to the SPL to try and get them a sponsor for next season! whistle
Floater
Floater

Back to top Go down

SPL Sponsorship Empty Re: SPL Sponsorship

Post  tonyusa Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 am

you can wear your Paddy pants on Sunday laughing my arse off
tonyusa
tonyusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Floater Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 am

lol!

Don't think the winner would want a pair of used pants Dude ! Shocked

I've actually told the guys who take part that if the person who wins them this season has to wash them before the return them for next season!! Evil or Very Mad
Floater
Floater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum